Atlantic Warm White Wall Spout Light
Atlantic’s Spout Lights illuminate water flowing from Wall Spouts and bubbling boulders. Atlantic’s Spout Light with 1” MIPT machined brass body mounts inside Sch 40 PVC FIPT fittings to light the stream of water from inside plumbing. Small diameter drivers are isolated 18” from the light for optimal heat dissipation and fit through the 1” conduit. The LED units inside the lights are easily replaceable.
The Warm White matches 2800˚ Kelvin temperature of halogen and incandescent lighting. The Spout Lights feature a 20’ power cord and quick-connect plug for easy installation. The flat 2-wire cord on Warm White can be cut, stripped and tied into existing systems. The WWSL2 has a 12 volt AC input with dimensions of 1.5”L x 1.5”W x 1.625”H. It requires the WW30X4 or 12 volt Transformer and has a 5-year limited warranty.
- Spout Lights feature easily replaceable LED diodes;
- Solid brass construction for durability and longevity;
- Spout Lights create a plume of illuminated water flowing from Wall Spouts and from within fountains;
- All lights have a 20' power cord and quick-connect plug for easy installation;
- 2800 Kelvin color temperature matches halogen andÂ incandescent lighting;
- Every light carries a five-year limited warranty;