Oase AquaMax Eco Classic Pump
This item is eligible for FREE shipping!
OASE AquaMax Eco Classic Pump is designed to be used in the pond bottom to transport debris, waste and other contaminates to the pond filter. The raised ridges on the pump pre-filter makes the AquaMax Eco Classic virtually clog-proof.
- Great entry level water garden pump;
- New pump technology offers energy savings- only uses 45 watts;
- Uncompromising durability like previous AquaMax models;
- 2-Year warranty.
- AquaMax Eco pump innovation sets the new standard for pond pump technology, even at the entry level.
- With an AquaMax Eco Classic pump you can upgrade your pond to use the latest in pond pump motor technology, resulting in a whopping 40% reduction in energy usage over similar pumps.
And that's not all: built-in thermal overload and frost protection ensure that your AquaMax will run for years; solids-handling ability means fewer clogs and better water quaility, and the included accessories allow you to setup your filter system without multiple trips to the hardware store for that "one, last fitting.
|Max Head Heigt||8 feet||9.5 ft.||11 ft.||13 ft.|
|Tubing Connector||1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in.||1 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in. and Schedule 40|
|Outlet Connection||2 in. (threaded)|
|Power Requirements||110V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Regulatory Listing||MET (Canada, US)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11 x 9 x 5.5 in.||11 x 9 x 6 in.|