The ultimate one-step, polymer modified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain stoneware, natural stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. DYNA® DYNAFLEX 600 Premium Polymer Modified Thin-Set Mortar is designed to be mixed with water, has a long open time, high sag and slip resistance with unsurpassed adhesion and workability. It can be used for most interior/exterior residential and commercial tile applications on floors and walls.
- Excellent for exterior, interior and underwater applications.
- It can also be used on EGP- exterior grade plywood (interior only) as well as concrete substrates.
- Most interior/exterior residential and commercial installations on floors and walls.
- Installation of ceramic and porcelain tile, glass tile, quarry tile, pavers, Saltillo tile, and many types of marble, granite and natural and manufactured stone.
- It can be used for thin-set and medium bed applications.
- ANSI A118.4
- ANSI A118.11
- ANSI A118.15
- ISO 13007 Classification C2TES1P2
1. Install only at temperatures between 4°C and 35°C (40°F and 95°F).
2. Do not use for moisture-sensitive stone (green marble, most agglomerates, resin-backed tiles, some limestone and granite tiles). Instead, use a suitable epoxy or urethane adhesive.
3. Do not use over dimensionally unstable substrates such as hardwood floors, oriented strand board (OSB), substrates containing asbestos, luan, Masonite® or metal. To use directly over gypsum-based patching or leveling substrates, apply suitable primer before use.
4. Use a white mortar when installing light colored or translucent stone and glass tile.5. Installations of tile over nonporous surfaces (waterproofing membranes, sheet membranes, existing tile, etc.) will require extended setting and curing times.
6. Installation of large format tiles will require extended setting and curing times.
7. For veneer installations using this product, consult local building code requirements regarding limitations and installation system specifications.
8. Surfaces must be structurally sound and stable to support ceramic/stone tile, thin brick and similar finishes. Substrate deflection under all live, dead and impact loads, including concentrated loads, must not exceed L/360 for thin bed ceramic tile/brick installations or L/480 for thin bed stone installations.
- Concrete (cured at least 28 days).
- Masonry cement block, brick, cement mortar beds and leveling coats.
- Cement backer units (CBUs).
- Gypsum wallboard and plaster – interior walls in dry areas only.
- EGP-APA and CANPLY Group 1 exterior-grade plywood (interior, residential and light
commercial in dry conditions only).
- Properly prepared vinyl composition tile (VCT), plastic laminate countertops, non-cushioned and sheet vinyl (interior only).
- Non-water soluble cutback adhesive residue (interior only).
- Properly prepared existing ceramic and porcelain tile, cement terrazzo, quarry tile, natural
stone and pavers.
- DYNA waterproofing, crack-isolation and sound reduction membranes.