Product Number SKU: 30095
Durable rotationally molded unit. Molded hose tail that can accommodate 3" or 4" corrugated drain pipe. 300 Micron debris net captures the small particulates.
Installed and buried out of sight at the base of the downspout to capture and remove a variety of pollutants and debris that may be flushed out in the system during heavy rain. Incoming rainwater is passed through a series of mechanical filters that remove leaves, twigs, seeds, and small sediment that accumulate on the surface of the roof between rain events.
- Classic design.
- Satisfaction ensured.
- Made from the finest materials.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Excellent Quality.
- Size: 26" L x 24" W x 13.5" H
- Capacity: 1,500 sq. ft. roof - 50 gal./min.
- Pipe Size: Fits 3" or 4" drain pipe
- Includes: 300 micron debris net
- Weight: 10 lbs.