Part Number SKU: 78336 / 78345 / 78353 / 78353
Propane Tank Covers
Cover unsightly propane tanks or other landscape components discretely and easily with the Propane Tank Covers. The extremely realistic finish effectively replicates the color, shape, blending well into any environment. Twenty-pound propane tanks are commonly used to fuel fire pits and fire and water features. The Propane Tank Covers are designed specifically for covering standard twenty-pound propane tanks with the proper ventilation and access needed for maximum safety and convenience. The ventilation ports ensure safe use and are positioned at opposite ends of the cover, allowing them to be used as convenient handles for lifting the cover or providing quick access to the tank valve.
The cover can also be used to hide other landscape components, including power outlet posts, aerators, control panels, transformers, and more. The cover features durable, heavy-duty glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) construction to stand up to the elements and provide years of enjoyment.
Cast concrete is a hand-finished process. As such, GFRC finishes will vary by unit. There will be a color variance of up to 15% in each unit. There may also be uneven texture or pattern as well as small holes in the surface caused by air or water trapped on the surface during casting. This is a normal trait of cast concrete and is not covered under warranty.
- Ideal for covering standard twenty-pound propane tanks and other components
- Includes safety ventilation handles for easy removal and easy valve
- Extremely realistic finish replicates Mongolian basalt columns
- Blends easily into any setting
- Also great for covering power outlet posts, transformers, and more
- Measurements: 16.5"L x 16.5"W x 21.25"H ( Stone Propane Tank Cover)
Measurements: 15" L x 15" W x 18" H ( Stump Propane Tank Cover)
- Measurements: 16" L x 16" W x 20" H ( Round Propane Tank Cover Gray)
- Measurements: 16" L x 16" W x 20" H (Square Propane Tank Cover Travertine)